The students and staff of this College believe:
- The team comes first. Hard but fair play at all times. Every team has a purpose.
- Success is measured by the use we make of our God-given talents.
- Our Catholic faith, lived in a Marist way, is core to our goals.
- Respect is given to coaches, managers and ground staff.
- Today we represent with pride all ‘Streamers past and present”.
- The school Sports Policy states that all Year 9 and Year 10 pupils will participate in a sport and strongly encourage for Senior Students. Students must play for a college based team if the College offers that sport as part of the extra curriculum programme.
- Students who play Football have the option to remain with their club at U14 Level, however must play for the Collegeat U15 and Senior teams.
- College sports fixtures have precedence over any other fixtures. Exceptions may be granted by the Director of Sport.
- Dress for all sports fixtures is College formal uniform, sports uniform or College tracksuit when travelling to and from a match. Your coach will inform of the dress standard for each particular fixture.
- Correct sports uniform must be worn when representing the College.
- Alcohol or smoking is not permitted at any Schools sports fixture.
- Inappropriate language is unacceptable both on and off the field.
- Students representing the College in sport must at all times uphold the traditions and integrity of the College.
- All students are required to attend regular College practices.
- Sportsmanship must be upheld at all times and any disciplinary matters will be referred to the Assistant Rector, Pastoral.
- Players are not permitted to change teams or play for another team without first seeking permission from their respective code convenor.
- All players must be enrolled members of the College.